- marine CD receiver with built-in Bluetooth
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- control your music with Kenwood's remote app
- aptX technology delivers near-CD-quality Bluetooth audio from compatible devices
- Android Open Accessory protocol (AOA) lets you control phone-based content
- plays USB media loaded with MP3, WMA, WAV, and FLAC files
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC music files
- 1.5 line LCD display with white default setting
- conformal-coated PCB circuit board
- durable CD slot cover
- Drive EQ improves sound to compensate for exterior noise
- Sound Reconstruction restores fullness to compressed digital files
- 13-band EQ
- low-pass filter and sub level control
- Speaker Setting function for different sizes and types of speakers
- dual phone capable
- iPod/iPhone direct connection with optional cable
- Android Open Accessory protocol works with cables or Bluetooth
- stream Internet radio from Pandora, Spotify, and more
- Music Control app enables playback of music files over USB from Android devices
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: rear USB port and rear AUX input
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (5-volt front, rear, sub)
Other Features and Specs:
- rear-wired Bluetooth microphone included
- dual-zone variable color illumination
- removable theft-deterrent faceplate
- view menu in English or Spanish
- chassis width: 7.165"
- chassis height: 2.085"
- nose width: 7.395"
- nose height: 1.825"
- warranty: 1 year